Talking across all channels
Applying our brand guidelines to our social media ensures that our audience recognises us across all of our social media channels.
It should be clear that you are viewing content from Kent Fire and Rescue Service. Ensure this clarity is reflected in the content and the styling of the video or image. The following checklist will help to guide your approach.
Our social media channels should:
- engage in our defined tone of voice.
- use our brand colours and fonts in any graphics.
- use the appropriate version of our logo.
- include imagery that supports our brand personality and visual style.
- follow our video and animation guidelines